LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
This leadership development program will:
• Define leadership
• Discuss actions leaders take to communicate a vision and generate buy in.
• Offer concrete tactics for creating a motivational environment.
• Suggest specific steps for holding people accountable.
• Provide a framework for developing and coaching employees.
• Discuss team dynamics, team building, and succession planning.
• Give suggestion for presenting information formally and informally to a team.
• Introduce strategic planning and tools for facilitating that process.
Session One: Creating a Vision and Mission/Getting to Know You
Session Two: Decision Making Anatomy of a Leader
Session Three: Basics of Communication
Session Four: Delegation
Session Five: Lead Coach Drive Inspire
Session Six: Conflict Resolution
Session Seven: Team Building & Influence
Session Eight: Mentoring & Developing Internal Talent